Skiing in the town of Mayrhofen
Your ski vacation can start right in the town of Mayrhofen. In fact there are two local ski areas to choose from. The Ahorn is more of a leisure – riding and sunbathing mountain, with wide runs for beginner to feel comfortable on.
The Penken, with it´s 110 km of groomed runs is much larger and offers more variety. The highlight is most certainly the Harakiri run, which is Austria's steepest slope with an average incline of 78%.
For further thrill-seeking check out the Vans Penken Park. Both ski areas can be reached within a 10 min. walk or have the skibus, which stops 100 yards from our hotel, get you there for free.
Skiservice Center Hubert Kröll
OUR SERVICE - YOUR WINTER
- Skirental directly on the slopes
- Free storage for rental material
- Every morning warm and dry shoes
- No more annoying carrying.
- Change material at any time without having to take the gondola down to the valley
- First class sales advice